LA Zoo (Ages 9-14)Social
Jun 30, 2022
10:30 am - 2:00 pm
Maximum Registrants 11What do these icons mean?
Age Group: 9-14
Meet At: LA Zoo entrance
Visit the LA Zoo!
For Professional Young Performers, Ages 9-14
Spend the day with us at the LA Zoo! There are 270 animal species at the LA Zoo, special exhibits and gardens with unique plants from around th world! RSVP online to join us!
WHEN: Thursday, June 30 @ 10:30am-2:30pm
WHERE: LA Zoo 5333 Zoo Dr, Los Angeles, CA 90027
1. Back pack
2. Sack lunch and water
4. Cash if you'd like a snack or something from the gift shop
PARKING: Free parking lot available at the zoo.
Questions? Contact Vy at firstname.lastname@example.org, call or text 323.330.2431
Online Registration is required for all events
**Online Health Screening is required the day of a Looking Ahead event that you are attending. Save this link and submit this form the day of the Looking Ahead event prior to arriving. Note: Anyone ages 5+ that is not Vaccinated, you will need to provide proof of a recent negative COVID-19 test the day before attending any event. Those who are vaccinated will need to show their vaccination card upon arrival to the event.
Be sure to review the following (3) attachments prior to arriving at any in-person Looking Ahead event (links available under "Documents" above)
1. Event Procedures and Policies (below)
2. Code of Conduct
3. Event Participation Liability Agreement
Looking Ahead In-person Event Procedures and Policies
- Leave work at the door. In an effort to create a safe, non-competitive environment at all Looking Ahead events, kids and parents are asked not to speak about booked jobs, auditions or industry work-related topics with each other.
- Online registration is required for all events. Members can only register for events that are for their age group 9-11, 12-14 or 15-18.
- Register for events at least 24 hours beforehand. Showing up without a reservation is not allowed.
- Only Looking Ahead members can attend events. Friends, siblings and other non-Looking Ahead members cannot attend events. Looking Ahead staff will not be held responsible for supervising youth not in the program.
- Arrive on time. Members arriving to events after 15 minutes of the start of the event will not be guaranteed participation with the group.
- Parents must check in/our with Looking Ahead staff. This will allow staff to keep accurate count of all members. Parents must check in at drop off and pick up= before leaving.
- Notify staff if someone else will be picking up your child. If another family member or friend will be picking up our child, please inform staff to ensure your child’s safety.
- Events are for youth only unless otherwise stated. Looking Ahead seeks to create an environment where youth can foster friendships with their peers.
- Youth must remain with the group for the entirety of an event. Staff need to know youth’s whereabouts at all times.
- Event Cancellations. If you can no longer attend an event for which you are registered, login to your Member Dashboard and cancel your registration to avoid a strike on our account.
3 STRIKES POLICY
Members will obtain a strike if they do not attend an event for which they are registered and do not cancel their registration beforehand. 3 accumulated strikes will result in your young performer being ineligible to register for events for 30 days. We understand that plans change, but ask that if you are registered for an event and can no longer attend, that you cancel your registration via the Looking Ahead website the day before the event by logging into your account online. This small courtesy will create space to allow waitlisted members to register for events and will also give accurate head counts for our community partners who are graciously hosting our tours and events.
I am an actress, singer, dancer, and nanny in Los Angeles. I’m 24 years old, I’ve been a member/ mentor of looking ahead since I was 9 and a professional actor since I was 6. I love spending time with my family and dog, going on trips to explore the world, and I LOVE food.