Intro to College Prep 2022-2023Education
Sep 27, 2022
5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Maximum Registrants 30What do these icons mean?
Age Group: 14-18
Meet At: https://actorsfund-org.zoom.us/j/87048486937?pwd=ZWduRXhaeFlqL2VVak1JZ0JCWU90UT09
COLLEGE PREP INFO SESSION
For Professional Young Performers Ages 14-18 and Parents
College Prep - First Meeting
Are you planning on applying to college this year? Are you interested in learning more about the college application process? Join other Looking Ahead members as we meet monthly and work together through choosing a college, writing college essays, applying for financial aid, and preparing for college life. This group is open to members who are actively applying to attend college in the Spring or Fall of 2023, as well as to those who are interested in learning about the college application process early.
In this first info session, we will cover an overview of the college application process, from researching schools to filling out applications to committing to a school. Parents are invited to this first meeting only to learn what they can do to assist their kids throughout the process and get answers to their questions about college, financial aid, and other higher education topics.
WHEN: Tuesday, September 27 from 5:00 PM to 6:00 PM PST
WHERE: Via Zoom
Meeting ID: 870 4848 6937
Questions? Contact Anna at email@example.com or (323) 330-2436.
Zoom Meeting Etiquette
- Mute your microphone when you are not speaking, to avoid adding background noise in the meeting.
- Raise your hand to ask a question or participate in discussions and wait to be called on.
- Use Zoom’s chat function - You are able to text chat with others during the meeting, but only use it to enhance discussion. This is not a place to have side conversations. You can send a question or statement to everyone or privately to a participant.
- Think about your actions on camera. Always remember that everyone can see you.
- Cancel online if you can no longer attend this event. All of the same event rules and expectations apply for online events. Please view our Code of Conduct in the link under Documents.