Come As You Are Monthly Teen Group (15-18)General
Apr 26, 2023
7:30 pm - 8:30 pm
210 N Pass Ave Suite 206 (2nd Floor), Burbank, CA 91505
Maximum Registrants 15What do these icons mean?
Age Group: 15-18
Meet At: 210 N Pass Ave Suite 206 (2nd Floor), Burbank, CA 91505
Come As You Are Monthly Teen Meet-Up
For Professional Young Performers, Ages 15-18
Each month, Looking Ahead offers a teen meet-up called Come As You Are. It's a place where teens come to hang out, catch up and support each other. It's a great place for teens to make new friends and bond over shared experiences. Sometimes we talk about our favorite movies and just share laughs, and sometimes we dive deep into conversations about relationships and self-esteem. Whatever you have on your mind you can talk about it with your peers in this group. The group is a confidential and safe space to be yourself and open up. Format will include some topics brought in by facilitator, and topics presented by group members.
WHEN: Wednesday, April 26 @ 7:30pm-8:30pm
This meeting happens immediately after the 15-18 Leadership Council. Members are welcome to attend both, just be sure to RSVP for both separate events.
WHERE: 210 N Pass Ave Suite 206 (2nd Floor), Burbank, CA 91505
PARKING: The studio is directly behind Milt & Edies, directly East is a parking lot behind the University of La Verne, you can park in that lot for free. Do not park in the lot directly below the studio, or in the spaces marked for Milt & Edie.
Questions? Contact Vy at email@example.com, 323.330.2431.
Health and Safety Protocols
- **Online Health Screening is required the day of a Looking Ahead event that you are attending. Save this link and submit this form the day of the Looking Ahead event prior to arriving.
- **All event attendees must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or email proof of a recent negative COVID-19 test the day before attending any event to firstname.lastname@example.org in order to attend.
Be sure to review the following (3) attachments prior to arriving at any in-person Looking Ahead event (links available under "Documents" above)
1. Event Procedures and Policies (below)
2. Code of Conduct
3. Event Participation Liability Agreement
Looking Ahead In-person Event Procedures and Policies
- Leave work at the door. In an effort to create a safe, non-competitive environment at all Looking Ahead events, kids and parents are asked not to speak about booked jobs, auditions or industry work-related topics with each other.
- Online registration is required for all events. Members can only register for events that are for their age group 9-11, 12-14 or 15-18.
- Register for events at least 24 hours beforehand. Showing up without a reservation is not allowed.
- Only Looking Ahead members can attend events. Friends, siblings and other non-Looking Ahead members cannot attend events. Looking Ahead staff will not be held responsible for supervising youth not in the program.
- Arrive on time. Members arriving to events after 15 minutes of the start of the event will not be guaranteed participation with the group.
- Parents must check in/our with Looking Ahead staff. This will allow staff to keep accurate count of all members. Parents must check in at drop off and pick up= before leaving.
- Notify staff if someone else will be picking up your child. If another family member or friend will be picking up our child, please inform staff to ensure your child’s safety.
- Events are for youth only unless otherwise stated. Looking Ahead seeks to create an environment where youth can foster friendships with their peers.
- Youth must remain with the group for the entirety of an event. Staff need to know youth’s whereabouts at all times.
- Event Cancellations. If you can no longer attend an event for which you are registered, login to your Member Dashboard and cancel your registration to avoid a strike on our account.
3 STRIKES POLICY
Members will obtain a strike if they do not attend an event for which they are registered and do not cancel their registration beforehand. 3 accumulated strikes will result in your young performer being ineligible to register for events for 30 days. We understand that plans change, but ask that if you are registered for an event and can no longer attend, that you cancel your registration via the Looking Ahead website the day before the event by logging into your account online. This small courtesy will create space to allow waitlisted members to register for events and will also give accurate head counts for our community partners who are graciously hosting our tours and events.