Interview Series: "What I Wish I Knew" with Dustin IngramEducation
Jun 03, 2020
5:55 pm - 7:30 pm
Your home! Login to the Zoom Link
Maximum Registrants 50What do these icons mean?
Age Group: 9-18
Meet At: The Zoom Link provided
INTERVIEW SERIES: "WHAT I WISH I KNEW"
with Actor, Dustin Ingram
For Families of Looking Ahead program
This month's " What I Wish I Knew" interview series continues with more great guests! This month's amazing industry professionals will share their insights on their career journeys and tips they wish they knew along the way. Participants will be able to listen to the conversation and ask questions moderated by the host. RSVP to join us! Looking Ahead Parents and kids are welcome.
Guest: Dustin Ingram, Actor and Former Young Performer
Dustin Ingram was born and raised in Southern California. Inspired by his theatrically-gifted parents, he began acting at the age of five. Most recently he joined the cast of HBO’s Watchmen as well as the cast of
Amazon’s new scripted drama Utopia, penned and created by renowned author Gillian Flynn. He can currently be seen on SyFy’s The Magicians, FreeForm’s Good Trouble, and numerous recurring/guest star roles on shows such as Lab Rats, Vinyl, True Blood, Sun Records, Murder in the First, NCIS, Longmire, Castle, Bones, The Last Tycoon, The Suite Life of Zack & Cody, Glee, The Neighbors, Unfabulous, and more. Outside of the television world, Dustin has starred and costarred in multiple films including Sky High, Cabin Fever, Paranormal Activity 3, Bar America, and Meet Monica Velour. When he isn’t appearing on the big and small screen, his original love for live
theatre keeps him busy all over the country. He also volunteers with the Looking Ahead program in Los Angeles!
WHEN: Wednesday, June 3 @ 6:00pm-7:30pm
WHERE: Online Zoom Meeting
1) Download Zoom at zoom.us or download the app to your phone or tablet
(For events, it's best to use a desktop or tablet to view all participants, but phones also work)
2) Insert or click the following link to join the meeting at the scheduled date and time:
Join Zoom Meeting link:
Zoom Meeting Guidelines
Before the meeting:
- Download Zoom to your desktop at zoom.us or download the app to your tablet or phone.
- Pick an indoor space to set up your phone, tablet or computer that is quiet.
- Add your name to the account.
- Use the Zoom link and Meeting ID code to login to your zoom meeting.
- Login 10 minutes prior to the meeting time and check that your video and audio are working properly.
- DO NOT select “Share Your Desktop” (this will enable all meeting participants to view your desktop and incoming messages).
- Mute your microphone during the entirety of the meeting. You can ask questions during the Q&A.
- Think about your actions on camera. Always remember that everyone can see you.