Interview Series: "What I Wish I Knew" with Cynthia BainEducation
Jul 08, 2020
6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
Your home! Login to the Zoom Link
Maximum Registrants 50What do these icons mean?
INTERVIEW SERIES: "WHAT I WISH I KNEW"
with Cynthia Bain, Owner of Cynthia Bain's Young Actor's Studio
For Families of Looking Ahead program
Twice each month, Looking Ahead interviews two amazing industry professionals who share about their career journeys and tips they wish they knew along the way. Participants will be able to listen to the conversation and ask questions moderated by the host. RSVP to join us! Looking Ahead Parents and kids are welcome.
WHEN: Wednesday, July 8 @ 6:00pm-7:30pm
WHERE: Online Zoom Meeting
1) Download Zoom at zoom.us or download the app to your phone or tablet
(For events, it's best to use a desktop or tablet to view all participants, but phones also work)
2) Insert or click the following link to join the meeting at the scheduled date and time:
Join Zoom Meeting link:
Meeting ID: 861 730 7481
Guest: Cynthia Bain
Cynthia Bain has been the Owner and Artistic Director of the renowned ‘Cynthia Bain’s Young Actor Studio’ (CBYAS) for the last two decades. She began her career as a young performer at the age of 14 as a Guest Star on the hit show ‘CHiPs.’ Cynthia later earned a Bachelor’s Degree from UCLA School of Theater, Film and Television, and subsequently trained for many years with the legendary acting coach Roy London, while working professionally as an actor. During this time, she discovered her experience and talents were uniquely effective behind the cameras and began directing, teaching and coaching young actors. Many years later, Cynthia and CBYAS are recognized as being preeminent industry experts, coaches, and performance consultants to networks, studios and young actors. Her students include some of the top young actors working today in film and television including Academy Award Nominee Hailee Steinfeld, Emma Roberts, and hundreds of other successful young actors.
Zoom Meeting Guidelines
Before the meeting:
- Download Zoom to your desktop at zoom.us or download the app to your tablet or phone.
- Pick an indoor space to set up your phone, tablet or computer that is quiet.
- Add your first/last name to the account.
- Use the Zoom link and Meeting ID code to login to your zoom meeting.
- Login 10 minutes prior to the meeting time and check that your video and audio are working properly.
- DO NOT select “Share Your Desktop” (this will enable all meeting participants to view your desktop and incoming messages).
- Mute your microphone during the entirety of the meeting. You can ask questions during the Q&A.
- Think about your actions on camera. Always remember that everyone can see you.