"Come As You Are" Teen Group (12-14) 8/5General
Aug 05, 2020
2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Your home! Login to the Zoom Link
Maximum Registrants 15What do these icons mean?
"Come As You Are" Teen Support Group
For Professional Young Performers, Ages 12-14
This is a confidential group for teens and tweens to connect with their peers and gain support. There’s a lot going on in the life of a working teenager - family, friends, school, etc. Join us twice each month to talk about what’s going on in a safe space. The group includes some topics brought in by the facilitator and topics presented by the group.
WHEN: Wednesday, August 5 @ 2:00pm-3:00pm
At your home using Zoom online!
2) Download Zoom at zoom.us or download the app to your phone or tablet
2) Join the Zoom meeting at the day and time listed.
Meeting ID: 964 2091 1974
Signed Consent Forms are required for participants under the age of 18. Form link is available under Documents. Please email forms directly to email@example.com
Zoom Meeting Guidelines
Before the meeting:
- Pick an indoor space to set up your phone, tablet or computer that is quiet.
- Use the Zoom link and Meeting ID code to login to your zoom meeting.
- Login 10 minutes prior to the meeting time and check that your video and audio are working properly.
- Add your real first and name to the account.
- DO NOT select “Share Your Desktop” (unless you want every pop-up email and private message on display for everyone in the meeting).
During the meeting:
- Mute your microphone when you are not speaking, to avoid adding background noise in the meeting.
- Use Zoom’s chat function - You are able to text chat with others during the meeting, but only use it to enhance discussion. This is not a place to have side-conversations. You can send a question or statement to everyone or privately to a participant.
- Think about your actions on camera. Always remember that everyone can see you.
NOTE: Consent form must be filled out for all participants. Parents must complete for those under 18. If you've already filled out consent for Come As You Are earlier in the year, you do not need to do another one.