Interview Series: "What I Wish I Knew" with Karla HuffEducation
Aug 05, 2020
6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
Your home! Login to the Zoom Link
Maximum Registrants 50What do these icons mean?
Age Group: 9-18
Meet At: https://zoom.us/j/8617307481
INTERVIEW SERIES: "WHAT I WISH I KNEW"
with Karla Huff, Owner of Dream Talent Management
For Families of Looking Ahead program
Each month, Looking Ahead interviews amazing industry professionals who share their stories and tips they wish they knew along their journeys. Participants will be able to listen to the conversation and ask questions moderated by the host. RSVP to join us! Looking Ahead Parents and kids are welcome.
WHEN: Wednesday, August 5 @ 6:00pm-7:30pm
WHERE: Online Zoom Meeting
1) Download Zoom at zoom.us or download the app to your phone or tablet
(For events, it's best to use a desktop or tablet to view all participants, but phones also work)
2) Insert or click the following link to join the meeting at the scheduled date and time:
Join Zoom Meeting link:
Meeting ID: 861 730 7481
Guest: Karla Huff
Karla Huff is the co-owner of Dream Talent Management, one of the premiere boutique management companies in Los Angeles. DTM is comprised of 3 offices throughout Southern California that cover children to adults, actors, dancers, singers and influencers, and they have been in business over 14 years and in the entertainment industry as a whole for over 25. Karla and her team aspire to guide, develop and direct the careers of their amazing talent with an emphasis on personal ethics, standards, and commitment to excellence. They believe in being actively involved in their client’s careers on all levels, and really feel that being in the position of managing kids is an honor, a privilege and an important responsibility. Karla has been a member of the Looking Ahead Advisory Committee for many years and is always excited and willing to support young performers along their journey.
Zoom Meeting Guidelines
Before the meeting:
- Download Zoom to your desktop at zoom.us or download the app to your tablet or phone.
- Pick an indoor space to set up your phone, tablet or computer that is quiet.
- Add your first/last name to the account.
- Use the Zoom link and Meeting ID code to login to your zoom meeting.
- Login 10 minutes prior to the meeting time and check that your video and audio are working properly.
- DO NOT select “Share Your Desktop” (this will enable all meeting participants to view your desktop and incoming messages).
- Mute your microphone during the entirety of the meeting. You can ask questions during the Q&A.
- Think about your actions on camera. Always remember that everyone can see you