Leadership Council 2020-2021 Kick-off! (Ages 12-14)Leadership
Sep 16, 2020
6:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Your home! Login to the Zoom Link
Maximum Registrants 25What do these icons mean?
Age Group: 12-14
Meet At: https://zoom.us/j/95012573549
1) You already filled out the digital Leadership Application
(Only fill out once per 2020-2021 year)
Note: Questions asked in the application are only used to collect data which helps Looking Ahead receive grant funding for the program and information is not shared.
2) You are Ages 12-14 and you will turn 15 after January 1, 2021.
If you are 14 years old and turn 15 before January 1, please register for Leadership ages 15-18.
Note: Looking Ahead members will stay in the same group between September thru May
September Leadership Council
For Professional Young Performers, Ages 12-14
Leadership Council is a monthly hang out where nearly 100 Looking Ahead members come to make new friends, learn leadership and life skills, build self-confidence, and participate in fun and engaging discussions and activities. Join us as we kick off the 2020-2021 season by reconnecting and bonding with our Looking Ahead friends. For more info on Leadership Council, view the link under Documents.
WHEN: Wednesday, September 16 @ 6:30PM-7:30PM PST
WHERE: Over Zoom
NOTIFICATION LINE: If you need to reach Looking Ahead Staff on the day of an event, call 323.813.5523
Join Zoom Meeting:
Meeting ID: 964 6576 0215
Zoom Meeting Guidelines
Before the meeting:
- Download Zoom to your desktop at zoom.us or download the app to your tablet or phone.
- Pick an indoor space to set up your phone, tablet or computer that is quiet.
- Add your REAL first and last name to the account.
- Use the Zoom link and Meeting ID code to login to your zoom meeting.
- Login 10 minutes prior to the meeting time and check that your video and audio are working properly.
- DO NOT select “Share Your Desktop” (this will enable all meeting participants to view your desktop and incoming messages).
- Mute your microphone when you are not speaking to avoid any background noises.
- Think about your actions on camera. Always remember that everyone can see you.
Questions? Contact Michael at email@example.com or 323.933.9244 ext. 425