"Come As You Are" Weekly Teen Support Group (15-18) 1/19General
Jan 19, 2021
3:30 pm - 5:00 pm
Maximum Registrants 15What do these icons mean?
Age Group: 15-18
Meet At: https://zoom.us/j/8617307481
"Come As You Are" Weekly Teen Support Group
For Professional Young Performers, Ages 15-18
Got stuff on your mind and want to talk about it? Then join us weekly for the "Come As You Are" teen group. This is a safe place where 15-18's can talk openly and honestly about life, school, acting, family, friendships and any other topics that are relevant to their lives. This confidential, weekly group is a space to talk with other teens who get what it's like to be a teen in the entertainment industry. Group members will be able to share the ups and downs of life and support each other. Even if you just want to be a listening ear, you're welcome to join us. Format will include some topics brought in by facilitator, and topics presented by group members.
WHEN: Tuesday, January 19 @ 3:30pm-5:00pm
WHERE: At your home using Zoom online!
1. Download Zoom at zoom.us or download the app to your phone or tablet
2. Join Zoom Meeting link: https://zoom.us/j/8617307481
Meeting ID: 861 730 7481
Signed Consent Forms are required for participants under the age of 18. Form link is available under Documents. Please email forms directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Zoom Meeting Guidelines
Before the meeting:
- Download Zoom to your desktop at zoom.us or downlad the app to your tablet or phone.
- Pick an indoor space to set up your phone, tablet or computer that is quiet.
- Add your real first and last name to the account.
- Use the Zoom link and Meeting ID code to login to your zoom meeting.
- Login 10 minutes prior to the meeting time and check that your video and audio are working properly.
- DO NOT select “Share Your Desktop” (this will enable all meeting participants to view your desktop and incoming messages).
- Mute your microphone when you are not speaking, to avoid adding background noise in the meeting.
- Raise your hand to ask a questions or participate in discussions and wait to be called on.
- Use Zoom’s chat function - You are able to text chat with others during the meeting, but only use it to enhance discussion. This is not a place to have side-conversations. You can send a question or statement to everyone or privately to a participant.
- Think about your actions on camera. Always remember that everyone can see you.
- If you can no longer attend the Zoom event, be sure to cancel online. All of the same event rules and expectations apply. Please view our Code of Conduct in the link under Documents.
- Consent form must be filled out for all participants. Parents must complete for those under 18. If you've already filled out consent for Come As You Are earlier in the year, you do not need to do another one.