SOS! My Kid is Driving me Crazy! (Parent Event))General
Feb 24, 2021
3:30 pm - 4:30 pm
Maximum Registrants 20What do these icons mean?
SOS! MY KID IS DRIVING ME CRAZY!
Workshop for Parents
Parents, are you and your child butting heads or having trouble communicating effectively? Are you feeling overwhelmed and unsure of how to balance your needs with your child's needs? You're not alone! Join Looking Ahead Staff for a Parent Workshop where we'll dissect the adolescent brain to better understand what's going on and learn tips on how to create better harmony in your household.
WHEN: Wedneday, February 24 @ 3:30pm-4:30pm
WHERE: Over Zoom
Zoom Link: https://actorsfund-org.zoom.us/j/96141784470
Meeting ID: 961 4178 4470
Zoom Meeting Guidelines
- Download Zoom to your desktop at zoom.us or downlad the app to your tablet or phone.
- Pick an indoor space to set up your phone, tablet or computer that is quiet.
- Add your real first and last name to the account.
- Use the Zoom link and Meeting ID code to login to your zoom meeting.
- Login 10 minutes prior to the meeting time and check that your video and audio are working properly.
- DO NOT select “Share Your Desktop” (this will enable all meeting participants to view your desktop and incoming messages).
- Mute your microphone when you are not speaking, to avoid adding background noise in the meeting.
- Raise your hand to ask a questions or participate in discussions and wait to be called on.
- Use Zoom’s chat function - You are able to text chat with others during the meeting, but only use it to enhance discussion. This is not a place to have side-conversations. You can send a question or statement to everyone or privately to a participant.
- Think about your actions on camera. Always remember that everyone can see you.
Note: If you can no longer attend the Zoom event, be sure to cancel online. All of the same event rules and expectations apply. Please view our Code of Conduct in the link under Documents.
Questions? Contact Vy at email@example.com