"The Game of Life" Session 7: Insurance (4/12)Education
Apr 12, 2021
4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Maximum Registrants 15What do these icons mean?
"The Game of Life" Information Session
For Professional Young Performers, Ages 12-18
Week 7 Class Meeting:
Module 7 - Insurance
Students will have the opportunity to discuss what they learned or ask any questions they may have. We’ll check in on their progress for their final project. They will have an opportunity to discuss how they are beginning to set up their lives and any learning opportunities that are coming up for them. We will discuss why it is important to protect oneself and plan for emergencies.
*****You'll need to register for the EverFi Financial Literacy Course (registration code: f253b477) separately and complete Module 7: Insurance before class meets on...
WHEN: Monday, April 12 @ 4:00pm-5:00pm
WHERE: Over Zoom
Zoom Link: https://actorsfund-org.zoom.us/j/97498440576
956 4468 6271
Zoom Meeting Guidelines
Before the meeting:
- Download Zoom to your desktop at zoom.us or download the app to your tablet or phone.
- Pick an indoor space to set up your phone, tablet or computer that is quiet.
- Add your REAL first and last name to the account.
- Use the Zoom link and Meeting ID code to login to your zoom meeting.
- Login 10 minutes prior to the meeting time and check that your video and audio are working properly.
- DO NOT select “Share Your Desktop” (this will enable all meeting participants to view your desktop and incoming messages).
- Turn your video on - In order to fully connect with your peers and participate, be sure to keep your video no during the entire meeting.
- Mute your microphone when you are not speaking to avoid any background noises.
- Think about your actions on camera. Always remember that everyone can see you.
Questions? Contact Ketryn at firstname.lastname@example.org