RESCHEDULE Crafternoon "One Person's Trash..." (Ages 9-11) 5/7Social
May 07, 2021
3:30 pm - 4:30 pm
Maximum Registrants 15What do these icons mean?
Crafternoon "One Person's Trash..."
For Professional Young Performers, Ages 9-11
WHEN: Friday, May 7 @ 3:30pm-4:30pm PST
WHERE: At your home using Zoom online!
Join Zoom Meeting:
Meeting ID: 990 2630 5564
Zoom Meeting Guidelines
- Download Zoom to your desktop at zoom.us or downlad the app to your tablet or phone.
- Pick an indoor space to set up your phone, tablet or computer that is quiet.
- Add your real first and last name to the account.
- Use the Zoom link and Meeting ID code to login to your zoom meeting.
- Login 10 minutes prior to the meeting time and check that your video and audio are working properly.
- DO NOT select “Share Your Desktop” (this will enable all meeting participants to view your desktop and incoming messages).
- Mute your microphone when you are not speaking, to avoid adding background noise in the meeting.
- Raise your hand to ask a questions or participate in discussions and wait to be called on.
- Use Zoom’s chat function - You are able to text chat with others during the meeting, but only use it to enhance discussion. This is not a place to have side-conversations. You can send a question or statement to everyone or privately to a participant.
- Think about your actions on camera. Always remember that everyone can see you.
Note: If you can no longer attend the Zoom event, be sure to cancel online. All of the same event rules and expectations apply. Please view our Code of Conduct in the link under Documents.
Questions? Contact Ketryn at email@example.com