CANCELLED Morseliciously Sustainable Lifestyle with Maura KnowlesEducation
May 04, 2021
3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Informational onlyWhat do these icons mean?
Morseliciously Sustainable Lifestyle with Maura Knowles
For all Looking Ahead Members and Families
Tune in for a live conversation with Maura Knowles, a.k.a. Mo, the Morselist to learn about her journey to creating a Morseliciously sustainable lifestyle.
Mo will cover:
- Her philosophy developing new habits.
- Why it's important to eat a rainbow
- Tips on incorporating daily meal planning/prep
- How her personal medical challenges inspired her to pursue a whole-body/integrative healthy lifestyle while juggling a creative life as an Actor-Singer-Writer-EduTainer.
- The vital ingredients in our own Morselicious pie
WHEN: Tuesday, May 4 @ 3:00pm PST
WHERE: Over Zoom
Zoom Link: https://actorsfund-org.zoom.us/j/98894602925
Meeting ID: 988 9460 2925
Zoom Meeting Guidelines
- Download Zoom to your desktop at zoom.us or downlad the app to your tablet or phone.
- Pick an indoor space to set up your phone, tablet or computer that is quiet.
- Add your real first and last name to the account.
- Use the Zoom link and Meeting ID code to login to your zoom meeting.
- Login 10 minutes prior to the meeting time and check that your video and audio are working properly.
- DO NOT select “Share Your Desktop” (this will enable all meeting participants to view your desktop and incoming messages).
- Mute your microphone when you are not speaking, to avoid adding background noise in the meeting.
- Raise your hand to ask a questions or participate in discussions and wait to be called on.
- Use Zoom’s chat function - You are able to text chat with others during the meeting, but only use it to enhance discussion. This is not a place to have side-conversations. You can send a question or statement to everyone or privately to a participant.
- Think about your actions on camera. Always remember that everyone can see you.
Note: If you can no longer attend the Zoom event, be sure to cancel online. All of the same event rules and expectations apply. Please view our Code of Conduct in the link under Documents.
Questions? Contact Chris firstname.lastname@example.org