"Demystifying The College Process" with Finn SlingerlandGeneral
May 12, 2021
3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Maximum Registrants 30What do these icons mean?
Demystifying the College Process
Discussion with Looking Ahead Intern Finn Slingerland
Open to Parents and Young Performers
Finn Slingerland is a sophomore at Stanford University. He is passionate about theater and politics.
This discussion aims to demystify the college process and highlight the many different avenues besides college that lead to success. If you're a parent or a child beginning the process of preparing for college, this is a great place to begin the journey.
WHEN: Wednesday, May 12 @ 3:00pm PST
WHERE: Over Zoom
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 899 434 5995
Zoom Meeting Guidelines
- Download Zoom to your desktop at zoom.us or downlad the app to your tablet or phone.
- Pick an indoor space to set up your phone, tablet or computer that is quiet.
- Add your real first and last name to the account.
- Use the Zoom link and Meeting ID code to login to your zoom meeting.
- Login 10 minutes prior to the meeting time and check that your video and audio are working properly.
- DO NOT select “Share Your Desktop” (this will enable all meeting participants to view your desktop and incoming messages).
- Mute your microphone when you are not speaking, to avoid adding background noise in the meeting.
- Raise your hand to ask a questions or participate in discussions and wait to be called on.
- Use Zoom’s chat function - You are able to text chat with others during the meeting, but only use it to enhance discussion. This is not a place to have side-conversations. You can send a question or statement to everyone or privately to a participant.
- Think about your actions on camera. Always remember that everyone can see you.
Note: If you can no longer attend the Zoom event, be sure to cancel online. All of the same event rules and expectations apply. Please view our Code of Conduct in the link under Documents.
Questions? Contact Chris at firstname.lastname@example.org